2018 Summer Session: Monday, July 9 – Thursday, August 16
(six weeks with a five week option–upon registration you must tell us which week you will be absent).
Registration Opens March 1st!
What’s NEW at SCD this Summer?
- Beginner Dance Class Packages for new youth and teen dancers. See below for further information.
- Adult Classes including Beginner Ballet, Beginner Tap, and a Sassy Heels Class on Wednesday nights! Can you say Mom’s night out?!
- Contemporary Ballet for intermediate to advanced dancers. In this class dancers will get to explore a more autonomous side of ballet technique by incorporating stylized movement through contemporary concepts and artistry. A portion of the class will be devoted to learning about current contemporary ballet companies by viewing and discussing their work.
- Two for One Camps: Bring a NEW friend to a full week of camp and pay only one tuition for the two of you. Offer excludes the Aerial & Acro Camp, cannot be used for siblings, and must be someone new to SCD.
Introducing: Beginner Dance Class Packages!
Our Beginner Dance Class Packages are geared toward youth and teens who are new to dance and interested in trying out multiple styles all in one day. We are offering two types of class packages, Creative and Technique. The Creative package includes Hip Hop, Aerial, and Tap. The Technique package includes Ballet, Modern, and Jazz. Both packages are separated by Youth (7-10 year olds) and Teen (11+).
Class Package Offers:
- Sign up for ONE Class Package, there is a $0 registration fee, a free SCD gift, and 10% off your total tuition
- Sign up for TWO Class Packages, there is a $0 registration fee, a free SCD gift, and 20% off your total tuition.
*See the Summer Tuition page for Class Package tuition!
Summer Camps & Intensives
Dance Stars (July 9-13): Half day camp for 4-6 year olds
Beauty And The Beat (July 16-20): Half or Full day camp for 7-10 year olds
Aerial & Acro Dance Intensive (July 30-August 3): Half day camps for ages 7-11, and 11+
Leap Ahead! Dance Intensive (August 13-17): Half or Full day camp for ages 10+
*See the Summer Camp and Intensive Page for more info!